Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Training Week in WI! :)

 
Tina & Steve (and Levi, of course!) picked me up from the 
train station late Saturday night.  It was SO good to see them
all again, especially after a long day of traveling with some 
interesting people!;)  Right when I got into the van, Levi was
"talking" up a storm!  It was so cute!  He's so much fun!  So, I 
stayed with them on Saturday night and then went to Falls on Sunday
for the week of training..
Well, actually this (picture below) is where I spent most of my training
week.. in the Van's basement doing school with my girls:)  It's nice to be
back, though, and see my girls!  I've missed them!
 
On Monday at lunch I got talking with Jesse and Mary..
We had a great time chatting and I had fun getting up to
date on the latest and hearing all about their story.. 
all the way back from like a year and a half ago!
Jesse was very thorough:)  
Mary wanted me to see Jesse's office.  She'd decorated
it and had pictures of them up all over the office.  It was
very nice!  Great job, Mary!  I love the pictures.. 
this one was especially my favorite!:)
 
We enjoyed going to Ledi & Harriet's for dinner on Thursday night.  
They're so much fun!  And their daughter, Joanna, is SO cute!:) 
 
Nicole, my traveling buddy for this year:)  
She'll teach the girls music as I'll be doing school..
It'll be nice to have another single girl around:) 
 
The African food was delicious!  Thumbs up from Janna!:)
 
I thought that this "carrier" that Harriet had was so cool!:)
 
We enjoyed looking at pictures from Adam & Katie's wedding..
Harriet's an awesome photographer!
This training week ended early Saturday morning..
Dr. Jim, the three team captains (Carl, Joe, and Marty), and I headed
down to Memphis, Tennessee, for our first week of War of Special Forces!:)

5 comments:

  1. Hey, who is Steve? Great pictures and update! What church are you at in Memphis? Say hi to my bro and family in Memphis! -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve Rains.. :) Ya know, you're "Sam", not Samuel to me.. I always shorten names!;) I'm having a blast with them!:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep posting, Tiz! Just love all the pics and updates...it's so...YOU :) And I love it - and YOU! Have fun in Indiana.

    Love & miss you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I made it on to your blog, huh? Wow, I feel special! Looking forward to joining you all in a couple weeks!!!!

    See ya soon!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...our wedding pics have sure been getting around! I hear that Mr. Harris is going to put most of them in his sample photography book. Yikes! :)
    Hope you're having a great time on the road. We miss you and love you! Tell Nicole I said hi. :)

    Your favorite sister-in-law (or rather...your ONLY sister-in-law),
    Katie :)

    ReplyDelete