Friday, September 17, 2010

Back in Wisconsin

 
After Indiana, the Ingrams and Swansons left and Carl, 
Marty, and I traveled back to Wisconsin to meet up with
the rest of the team where we would then leave the following
Saturday for Michigan.  We were able to get in on opening
meetings for BCM.  The Lord really used them in my heart!
It was a good spiritually as well as physically refreshing week!

I was able to stay with Steve, Tina, and Levi for the weekend.
We had so much fun!  
I so enjoyed getting to see "my little man" again!:)
 
Don't you love his "Michigan" coat?!;)
He was having a lot of fun beeping this horn!:)
 
So handsome, isn't he?!:)
 
Don't we wish we all woke up from naps this chipper?!;)
I was trying to get him to say "Tiz", and this is what he does!:)
Where's Levi?:)
He loves to play peek-a-boo with his book!:)
Can you tell I'm a proud aunt?!:)

1 comment:

  1. Awww how adorable!!! He sure does look like a Rains!!! It was good to see ya last week!! Take Care :)!

    ReplyDelete