Saturday, December 24, 2011

Birthday Celebrations! :-)

 I celebrated my 25th birthday this past Thursday,
December 22nd.  We started celebrating early and
went out to eat on Wednesday night after church! :-)
 Abi entertained us all with her stories! ;-)
 I got home right at midnight, so we celebrated
by opening some of my gifts then :-)
Dave was complaining about not getting a kiss,
so Mar & I made sure he got a double dose! ;-)
 Adam & Katie got me a beautiful scarf!
Dave thought it looked like it should be used like this ;-)
 I started out my birthday with breakfast 
in bed compliments of Mary :-)
 Then Mar, Dave, and I headed out to the
mall for Starbucks and then to do some
Christmas shopping! ;-)
 Mar & I had to get a picture since we "matched" :-)
 We then met up with a group of family & friends
for lunch at Cottage Inn! :-)
 Dave, Tiz, Abi, and Rebekah
 Katie's birthday is also the same day as mine!
Except she's just a year younger.. hard to believe I'm
older than her!  Mom brought us a cookie cake.. yummy! :-)
 Blowing out the candles
 So glad that Hannah & Lydia came too! :-)
Just love my "little" cousins!

 Tizzy & Abz
 Gotta love Dave's face here.. he keeps us laughing! :-)
 The boys had a basketball game that night, so all
the family that was in town went.  That was a lot
of people, as you can imagine! :-)
 Tab had fun with my birthday headband :-)
Can you read what it says??
I had an awesome, fun-filled day! :-)
Thank you so much to all who made it
so special by calling me, and sending me texts,
cards, and emails!  It was so fun to spend it
with lots of caring family & friends!
Thank you for making my day so special! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice birthday!! You matched?? Both in skirts, yes, but what's new? ;-) Looking lovely as always, ladies.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete