Saturday, January 14, 2012

Break in WI :-)

 Mary & I took the Megabus to Wisconsin for a few
days to visit Tina, Steve, and the kiddos! :-)
Tina sent us this picture that she'd taken Wednesday
morning as we were on our way there... the kids are
excited to see the aunties!  Well, at least Levi is.. ;-)
 We traveled with Ariel & Britany on the way there.
It was their first time to take the Megabus, so it
was a fun experience to do it with them :-)
 Ariel got her Jamba Juice at the Union Station! :-)
 She's all ready with her Pepper Spray! :-)
 We got in to WI in time to grab a bite (okay, a little more than a bite ;-))
to eat at Culver's and then head to church.  It was great to see friends
again from college and traveling! :-)
 Thursday morning I had the privilege to wake up with the kids :-)
They then opened up their gifts from Mary & me.


 I loved them in their cute, snuggly shirts!

 Thursday we just chilled around the house.  It was so nice!
Brooklyn enjoyed reading books perched on the suitcase :-)
 She also loved playing with my camera case!
 Levi had a nose bleed.. :-/  Nurse Aunt Mary to the rescue! :-)
 We then got all bundled up to go out in the snow!
It snowed about eight inches, so there was definitely
plenty to play in! :-)


 Brooklyn loved the snow! :-)

 They look like little snowmen :-)
 Sledding with Dad!
 Brooklyn patiently waiting her turn...


 "I'm not so sure about all this, Mom..." :-)
 Mary brought her stethoscope & Levi loved "playing" with it!


 I absolutely love this pic! :-)
 Levi talking to the baby :-)
 Fishy Faces! :-8
 We settled down after supper to watch some Andy Griffith.
Levi was sitting next to me in the chair.  At one point, he
pushed me forward and then told me to lean back.  I realized
he did it in order to put his arm around my back!  It was too cute! :-)
 Brooklyn's new outfit compliments of Dad! ;-)
 Some more "check-ups" before bed :-)
 After the kids went to bed, the four of us played some games.
Here are some pictures of us playing Gestures.
It was so much fun!  Can you tell what people are trying "say"? :-)

 Tina displayed the panicked feeling of not grabbing
a card before it dropped just perfectly... :-)


 Thanks for the slippers, Amanda!
I love them and have already gotten some good use out of them :-)
 Tough little gal! ;-)
 Friday found Levi busy working away on things that
needed to be done around the house :-)
 Headed out shopping and to lunch!
 Culvers for lunch!
Levi informed us while we were out that he "needed Culvers" :-)
I love how he "organizes" his fries in his ketchup!

 He was so excited to get his own "ticket" and go
up to give it to the lady to get ice cream! :-)
Now tell me, who couldn't love this adorable little face?! :-)
 Levi even shared his ice cream with Brooklyn too!
 Levi looking quite contented as we shop :-)
 The kids were excited to ride the school bus!
I love doing things for them to make them smile like this! :-)
A deacon & pastor retreat started at camp on
Friday night, so we went over for dinner.
After dinner, Levi enjoyed playing ping pong
for a while in the fireside room! :-)
 Tina stayed for the service while Mary & I took
the kids back to get baths and put them to bed.
Levi loved having Mary make smiley faces on his feet with lotion! :-)
 Horsey rides before bed!
 Mary entertained Levi on the way to the Megabus.

Mary & I left today to head back to Michigan.
It was a fun trip, but too quick!
We already miss "our kiddos"... and Tina & Steve too, of course! ;-)
Thank you so much for having us!  We had a fun, relaxing time!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pictures... they are soooooo cute! thanks for taking the time to post, Tiz:) ~Pab :-)

    ReplyDelete