Thursday, September 13, 2012

Miss you, Mary!

 It was so much fun having Mary back home this past summer!
She's now back at PCC for her third year of nursing school.
Although we miss her a lot, I'm glad that she can have this
opportunity to do nursing school!  She'll make an awesome nurse!
Just a few pics of this past summer fun with her... :-)
The one above - Mary & I took Emily on a walk to Dairy Queen.
 Enjoying Culvers!
It was so nice to have one open up so close to us! :-)
(Maybe blessing and a curse?! ;-))
 Enjoyed being able to tag along for this "date" :-)
 Culvers again!  We made this about a weekly stop probably! :-)
 Headed to Asia City Buffet after church on Sunday
as a goodbye meal with the fam (and a couple friends)
in honor of Mary's leaving to go back to school.
(I would've said celebrating, but I didn't really
think of it as celebrating! :-/)

I miss this crazy, fun sister and friend!
Good luck on another year at PCC, Mary!
And I'll expect to see you on the Dean's List again! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Lov the pics! miss her too!
    -Audra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! I just wanted to let you know we just got two Culvers close to us!! :) A Culvers in the "promised land" is better though Im sure :) Glad to see things are going well there. Thanks again for coming to see me at Henry Ford...that meant alot to have you all there. Hugs to the fam. Is Phillip driving in that pic??

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the first Culvers on the east coast being built near us!:)You will have to come down here and visit us when it opens.:)

    ReplyDelete