Thursday, October 11, 2012

Natalie & Julia

The pictures I've taken of Natalie & Julia have
been accumulating, so I figured I should share :-)
I love my little charges!  Rarely ever a dull moment & lots of laughs!
Love this picture of Julia (above).  I think one of my favorite!
 I came to work one day to see that Natalie had
gotten a hair cut.  When I questioned her about
it, she said that she wanted to get it cut like mine :-)
 Fun at the Park!
So thankful to have a nice neighborhood to
walk in & many parks to go to close by!

 Natalie informed me that she'd found a
"marvelous pebble" or some big word like that!
She's so smart!

 Our Walks...

 Bundled up to go for a walk.
The weather is definitely getting colder!
 I couldn't resist taking a picture of this cute,
older couple that I saw one day when I was
out walking with the girls.  Too cute! :-)
 Natalie loves to look at pictures & see
videos of my family & friends! :-)
 I love Julia's crazy, curly hair!!!
 Natalie loves playing with her "friends" :-)

 And she loves playing dress-up!
A typical girl, I guess! :-)
 Excited to finish a puzzle - can you tell?! ;-)
 Natalie often makes me laugh with what she says
or thinks to do!  I had to get a pic of this ingenious hairstyle!
 Natalie enjoys eating, too! :-)
 Joanna has even come over a couple times.
So fun having other "nanny friends" :-)
 Does it look like Natalie's ready for swim lessons?! ;-)
I've even been able to bring the girls
to church with me a couple times while I
was nannying them! :-)  SOO thankful for my job
and "my" adorable girls! :-)  Definitely an answer to prayer!

1 comment:

  1. They are definitely cuties! So thankful for that job for you-as I know you are:) I'm sure they keep you on your toes...

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete