Thursday, May 10, 2012

Warren, MI - My final week!

Pastor Jones, Mrs. Jones, and Branden
 This is the first time that our team has been
to Warren Missionary Baptist Church.  The people
were very sweet & we felt quite at home - thank you!
 Children's meeting! :-)
 Some got a bit tired.. it's a long week for these kiddos!
 But most just love the children's meetings! :-D

 Gotta love it! ;-)

 Stephanie took a final U.S. History test on the presidents!
She's officially a Senior now! :-)  Wow!
I smiled as I read who she predicted to be the future presidents! :-)
 The girls had a final recital to finish out their music
year with Miss Ariel and to prepare them for their juries.
They did a very nice job! :-)


2 comments:

  1. I love Stephanie's presidential predictions! :) So funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought that was very clever! ;-) She's her father's daughter for sure! :-)

      Delete