Thursday, May 3, 2012

Woodridge, Illinois

 First Baptist Church of Woodridge where Matthew Barber is now pastor
 Ariel & I stayed with Pastor Barber and his wife, Chelsey.
They have a very nice, big house!
 One day as Stephanie was practicing, she noticed some
puppies in a nearby neighbors yard.  She got so excited
and came to tell me!  The girls wanted to go and see them,
of course! :-)  We were able to go and see them a couple
days later... it was so fun!  I miss puppies :-)



 Great photography, Stephanie! :-)
 Meet Destiny :-)
She was pretty precious & pretty outgoing!
Her sister, Trinity, actually received Christ
as her Savior this week!  It was so exciting!
 I loved her CURLY hair!

 The girls always help so much in children's meetings!
 We also did nursery for most of this week
so that the regular workers could be in the
service.  Janna enjoyed helping us :-)
She does a great job with the kids!
Actually, all the girls do, but the other two girls
were sick and so they couldn't really help as much! :-/
 I had the opportunity to go and see my cousin Bethany & her kids on Friday! :-)
Bethany and her husband, Lloyd, live in the Chicago area where
Lloyd is the youth pastor at Marquette Manor Baptist Church.
The kids so cute, so fun, and SO active!  No wonder Bethany is so thin! :-)
Joanna arranged them all age order for this picture :-)
L to R:  Nathan, Carter, and Joanna
 Joanna even made a welcome sign for me! :-)
 I love Makayla's big, beautiful blue eyes!
(like my alliteration, Adam? ;-))
She's so adorable!
 Alyssa is pretty cute as well! ;-)
I think she definitely keeps Bethany on her toes!
So great to see you all!
Come visit us in Michigan soon! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics and always like to hear and see what you've been up to...can't wait to see you SOON!

    Love & miss you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great alliteration :) Nice pics! The kids are getting so big. I guess that is what kids do though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, my grandma's old church! :) Enjoyed the pics.

    ReplyDelete