Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Graduation 2012

Dave graduated!
 The 2012 Graduates
Each year our church does a graduation ceremony to
honor those who have graduated from high school
that year.  This year we had quite a few!
 Sarah, CJ, Rebekah, and Deborah were able to watch
some of the ceremony by face timing!  The technology
these days.. pretty amazing!
 

Testimonies...
 James Cammuso
 Mackenzie Huxley
 Simon Joshua
 Mr. Weadock, a deacon and the youth leader, gave
an excellent challenge to the graduates.. and all of us!
 Of course, what's a graduation without food?! :-)
Naomi did a great job pouring the punch!
 
I Love you, Dave!
 My cousins, Jeremy and John, graduated as well!


 The boys owe a lot to Steve for helping them in their
schooling education!  Thanks for all your hard work and
patience with these guys, Steve! :-)
 Aunt Lynn & Uncle John with John & Jeremy - their only boys!
 
The John Burtt Family
(Well.. some of them :-))
 Rachel with her "little" brothers!
 John, Suzy, and Jeremy
 Mr. & Mrs. T with Simon
 So glad that Grandma was able to come for the celebration as well!
 Mom & Tabitha
(This might be one of the last pics, Tab... I know
how much you love me saying that! ;-p)
Me & Tab
I Love you, Tab!
So glad that Rachel was actually able to
sit down and eat at this fellowship! :-)
 John & Grandma telling "secrets".. kodak moments for sure!!

I absolutely LOVE the sunsets at our church!
I just love my church (and not just for the sunsets)! :-)

Congrats, 2012 Graduates! :-D

1 comment:

  1. You captured some great moments, Tiz - especially the ones of Gma & John :) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the one of you & David!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete