Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas with Adam & Katie

 Adam & Katie came to WI from Pennsylvania to spend
Christmas with her family.  They came out to camp
on Thursday to spend an earlier Christmas with us! :)
It was great to see them again!
 Emily's photography..

 Of course, they HAVE to kiss!
 We enjoyed brunch over at Tina & Stephen's apartment.
 
 Do you think we have enough phones?!?! ;)
Such the age of technology!  Crazy, but fun! :)
 Mmm.. maybe in six years? ;)
 We have a crazy family!  Fun, of course, but CrAzY! ;)
I love this pic of Pab!
 Levi LOVES phones!  I guess he takes after his Aunt Bliz! ;)



 Brooklyn found her thumb! :)
 That afternoon the guys played "Settlers of Catan"..
While the girls chatted and looked at pictures!
(So much more fun, I must say.. :))


 Levi LOVES his Uncle Adam!

 Liked his wallet, too.. :)
 Emily enjoys "holding" Levi.. :)
 PRESENT TIME! :)

 I got a computer mouse from Adam for my birthday.. thanks, Bro! :)
 Candy bars & cards from Mary.. thanks, Mar! :)


 Levi enjoyed helping me open my gift from "Mommy and Daddy" :)




 A little "session" with Dad.. Levi was learning to share.
It was SO cute!  He would help pass out the gifts.  We would
tell him to go give one to someone, and he would, but after he
handed it to them, he would cry and cry.. :)  He's learning.. ;)



 Don't try to guess, Adam!  Just open it! :)
Levi enjoyed Uncle Adam's Teddy Grahams.. :)
He worked on sharing these, too.. :)
 A calendar from Tina & Steve..
 A cutting board from Pab for Katie.. GREAT JOB, Pab! :)
  A much-needed flash drive from Katie.

 Emily LOVES her cousins..
 And I think her cousins like her, too.. ;)
 Daddy & Levi
 Mommy & Brooklyn
 The happy couple! :)  And they really are so cute!
Love you, Tina & Steve!  You're great examples to me!

 The things we do to get babies to smile.. ;)
 Emily needed to get something behind the couch.. why make it hard? ;)
 
The guys..
 The gals.. :)

 Isn't her Santa outfit SO cute?! ;)
SHE'S so cute! :)
 See the resemblance??  They really do look a lot alike, I think!
You'd just have to see Adam's baby pictures, I guess... :)

 Before eating supper, we decided to go down the toboggan run..
I took Emily down.. I was surprised that she was so brave!
She loved it!  I think she went down at least two times!

Levi even went down, too! :)  

It was a lot of fun!  Cold.. but fun! :)
 Let's get warm & cozy.. story time, of course! :)


"Mmm.. it's tough being one!" :)
 Time for games!  Mmm.. let's think.. the Story Game, of course! ;)
Don't ask me why we're all raising our hands..
We're just doing it because Emily was taking the picture and she told us to. ;)



 I guess I'm hoping I win or something???  
Honestly, I don't know what I was doing here.. just kinda funny, I thought! ;)

 Brooklyn loved Emily's finger.. :)
 Time to celebrate birthday's!
Although we're a year apart in age, Katie & I both share 
a birthday on December 22nd.  So we, of course, 
took the opportunity to celebrate it once again! ;)

 Can you guess what I'm doing here???
(just a hint.. it's something I like to do ALOT! :))
 Pab is going to be turing 15 on January 8th, so he celebrated, too! :)
 Think it'll fit?!  I have no doubt.. ;)
 Anna wanted to "take a picture" of me "eating it"..
shows how blonde I can be that I even believed her! ;)


 He's so randomly funny.. :)
MeRrY ChRiStMaS!!!
(By the way, doesn't Brooke look a little frightened in this picture? ;)
Well, wouldn't you be?! :))  Love ya, Anna! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment