Thursday, December 23, 2010

My 24th Birthday! :)

 I started the day with breakfast with my Mom :)
We didn't go anywhere too fancy, but it's what
 I wanted.. it was very much fun!  Love you, Mom!  
Thank you for being a wonderful Mother!
 While Mom & I did some Christmas shopping, Anna & Emily
took some pictures with Brooklyn.. :)


 Back to get a picture with Brooklyn, too :)
 
Love you, Anna :)
 Anna, Emily, and I then went out shopping together..
LOTS of shopping! :)
 
I got a gift card for my birthday, so we put it to good use! ;)
Can you guess where we went..? :)
YUMMY! :)


 So pitiful.. Emily was crying because her finger hurt.
Here she was showing me her tear that had fallen on the table.. ;)
 Of course, we just had to meet up with the Rains for Culver's that night :)
Philip was making us laugh so hard with his impersonations..
Can you guess who he's trying to imitate here?? ;)


 

 

 Mom, Paul, and Pab
 
Can you guess which one is which?? :)
It was a great way to end a wonderful birthday! :)
Thank you to all who made it so special with your texts and calls!
I am truly blessed with so many wonderful friends and family!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy 24th birthday, Bliz! It was SO much fun to spend the day with you! Great pics! :-)
    Love,
    Blans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you had a nice birthday with family and friends! can't believe you're 24 already:) Hope you enjoy the break from travelling. You're a sweetie, Tiz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiz, glad you enjoyed your birthday! Looks like you had a special day! I know you will have many more to come! Happy Birthday, again! :) I know you are probably still celebrating it! :) Thank you again, Anna for meeting me! Hope Ems liked her present...I have the receipt if she doesn't ;)
    Love you,
    Sus

    ReplyDelete