Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back in A2

 
I've had a long break from traveling with the Minutemen team,
but, as you can see, I haven't stopped traveling.. even on my break! :-)
I guess it's just my lot in life! ;-)
I enjoyed going back "home" in Ann Arbor!
It was great to see my family, cousins, and church family again!
I had to keep back the tears when I saw Dave again.. 
I guess I've missed him! ;-)  Love you, Dave!
 Dad surprised me with some cupcakes (from Meijer, of course)! :-)
It was so great to be back at Ann Arbor Baptist Church, my home church!
 
A warm, cozy fire is a definite necessity during the cold winters!
(Thanks to Abby J. for the great photography skills! ;-))
 
And it gets pretty cold!!
 Home just wouldn't be the same without a "little" snowfall, of course! ;-)
 I got to enjoy going to my cousin's 
basketball game while I was home as well.
 They game was pretty close..
 We enjoyed a little half-time show by Abby! ;-)
John enjoyed a little water break.. Jeremy and he played hard!


 The final score.. they played tough but ended up losing :-(
 We were at a gas station and someone was cleaning off
the windshield, cause, as you can see, it's pretty bad!
They cleaned off one side and Abby, who was with us
in the car, came up with a great illustration because of it! 
I think she thinks a bit too deeply.. ;-)
I ended my visit with a trip to Red Robin with the gang!
It was great to be home again! I miss all these crazy people! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you could be home for a few days! Looks like you had a good time! See you soon in FL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, it was fun to see all the ones from when you were in WI! Hope things are going well and you get there safely :-) Love and miss ya!
    ~Abz

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are great--especially of the cute little baby girl at AABC :) That's a really good picture of you two!!

    Thanks for keeping us updated on your travels.

    ReplyDelete