Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back to WI

 Mary, David, Grams, and I left early Monday morning and
took the Mega Bus to WI.. we had a really fun trip! :-)
 Dave made a smashin' entrance by making a mess with shaving cream!
 We enjoyed playing games all together.. and Mary & I
enjoyed writing on each other! ;-)  Guess we got a bit bored at times!
Love you, Mar!  I'm so glad to have you as my lil' sis! :-)
 Mom & Pab were showered with gifts from people at home..
It meant a lot to both of them!  Thanks to all who sent gifts!
 Even my Grandma can be a kid at times.. :-)
We were walking out to the car and Grams stopped to
write on the car!  I just laughed & had to get a pic! :-)
 We enjoyed going bowling.. for FREE!
 Grams giving her bowling tips!
She was a great bowler in her day! :-)
 Mom with her "little" boys! ;-)
 It was so cute to see Dave holding Levi.. they had a lot of fun together!
 "Whatcha takin' a picture of?!"
 Go, Pab!!! :-)
 Grandma & Great Grandma with some of their grand kids!
They look pretty happy, don't they?! ;-)


 Looks like Dopey here.. poor guy!  We were havin' some fun with him! ;-)
 Brooklyn loves her Aunt Mary.. can't you tell?! :-)
 So cute!!!  For now, at least.. ;-)
 A character in a Dr. Suess book?! :-)
 Of course, we enjoyed some shopping, too!
Mary with a nursing scrub!  I think she's pretty excited
to be training to be a nurse!  She'll make a great one, I'm sure! :-)
Levi will miss his Uncle "Day".. 
Dave, Mary, and Grams left on Saturday to go back to A2.
I stayed in WI because I had to leave to travel again with the 
Minutemen team the next week.. we're actually planning to leave 
4 AM tomorrow morning!  Pray for us as we travel to South Carolina
and then on to Florida as our final destination for several weeks.
It'll be tough, of course, but someone has to do the job! ;-)
Looking forward to being back with my girls and the team again!

No comments:

Post a Comment