Monday, January 31, 2011

Back on the Road Again! :)

 
Mom & Pab took me to Falls to meet up with the team.
We went Wednesday night for church, and were scheduled
to leave at 4am, but ended up leaving after church so that we
could avoid the big snow storm that was supposed to hit.
We avoided it, and traveled all night and the rest of the next day
to make it to South Carolina where we stayed overnight on Thursday.
Quite the drive to make it all the way to Florida for our first meeting..
but, it was well worth it!  Florida is a nice place to go, especially in January!
Here's a picture (above) of the bench outside Culver's.  
Of course, we had to go there for supper one last time before I left. :)
 
Of course, had to get a pic with Summer before I left too!
I wish she could've come.. but it'll be fun to have Carly,
her sister, on the team with us for a couple weeks! :)
 On the way down we stayed entertained with Mad Gab! :)
It was hilariously fun!  Great idea to bring it, Amanda!
 A gorgeous sunset!  I guess there are some perks to
traveling through the night.. ;)
 We stopped at Northside Baptist Church in North Charleston,
South Carolina for the night.  We girls got to stay in the coveted
prophet's chamber that is there!  Sorry, Nicole! ;)
Here's Amanda eating ice cream.. I guess she likes to be exact
with her amounts.. ;)  Actually, Mrs. Van just gave it to her like this. :)
 On the way to Florida on Friday, we stopped at an outlet mall
to do some shopping!  Of course, I had to get a pic on this little toy..
just for you, Tab! :)
 Here are the three of us girls on the team for the
start of this spring semester of War of Special Forces..
Me, of course, Carly Smith, and Amanda Ackeret.
Carly will be with us for only a couple weeks, and
then she'll fly back home and Nicole will join us!
I LOVE all the palm trees!!!
And plenty more to come.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been holding my breath for another post...well, not exactly, but I have been checking! :) Miss ya! Love ya! Don't forget we have to skype again soon! :) Love, Jack

    ReplyDelete