Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fun at Free Disney! :)

 Once again, with the weekend comes.. a travel day! :)
 Dr. Jim wanted to surprise us with a stop at "free Disney"
on our way to Deltona, Florida! :)
 We got a shuttle ride in to downtown Disney!
 Now this is the ultimate Lego-making! ;)
 Thought of you, Dave! :)


 Aw.. I love "my little women"! :)
 Taking a bus ride to another part of Disney..
it's pretty cool.. you can ride from bus to bus &
shuttle to shuttle to see different parts of Disney..
all for FREE! :)
 Someone's a bit tired, I think.. :) 
Such a candid shot.. I couldn't resist!
 We even got to tour a hotel!

 On our way to the ferry..
Mrs. Van wanted me to get my camera ready to take a
pic of this.. a princess gone evil! ;)
Probably just tired after a long day in as a princess..
it's tough work, I bet! ;)
 Gettin' ready for our ferry ride!
Of course.. let's snap a few while we wait! :)


 The entrance to Magic Kingdom
 On a shuttle ride..
 Epcot..
 Our view of Epcot from our shuttle..


 Aww... :)
 Look, folks!  An exotic bird! ;)
 We were having fun trying to read this "Do
not enter" sign backwards.. :)
 I thought this was so cool.. a Mickey Mouse bush! :)
Although we didn't have a long time to tour, we had fun at "free Disney"! :)
Hopefully we can go back.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment