Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Traveling Back Home! Yay!

 I flew into Milwaukee on the Monday night
before Thanksgiving.  I met Adam & Katie
in the airport (they had flown in to spend
Thanksgiving with her family in Wisconsin).
And then Tina & Steve came to pick us up!
It was so much fun to be able to see everyone
again, especially my adorable niece and nephew! :-)
I left with Tina, Steve, and the kids on Tuesday
afternoon to travel to Michigan for Thanksgiving.
We had a great trip!  On the way there, Levi
kept asking to hold my hand, and then when
I'd look back at him he had this cheesy grin
on his face :-)  So adorable!
 Levi enjoyed listening to my "mucus" :-)
 Of course, we stopped at Culvers for dinner! :-)
It was so nice to eat Culvers again :-)
Please appreciate Levi's hard work of
arranging his fries in his ketchup :-)

1 comment:

  1. Levi always seems to do some of the cutest things!!! He is so much fun at church!!!

    ReplyDelete