Monday, August 27, 2012

Preacher's 60th Birthday!

 Our church celebrated Preacher's 60th birthday a couple
Sundays ago... I'm SO thankful for my pastor!  He truly
is a gift from God to our church!  We love you, Preacher!


 We filled a Wild West gift box with a variety of chocolates :-)
 Preacher enjoying the assortment of food & dessert :-)
 It was Tabitha & Yuta's last Sunday at our church...
for a while at least.  Tab is getting married & moving
to Minnesota, and Yuta is going back to Japan for at
least a year.  Hopefully to return again to his home
church after that though! :-)
We'll miss you, Tab & Yuta!

 Random, Fun Pic :-)


 Thank you, Rachel, for making all these fellowships possible!
Your hard work is greatly appreciated!  You're amazing! :-)
(I know I'm a bit biased, but I'm sure many others would agree ;-))

1 comment:

  1. Lov how u put it together! I'm watching out (on Burtt's too, other) which one of u will post the wedding pics first.(u being a bridesmaid and Tab being ur cousin)

    ReplyDelete