Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tab & Pete's Rehearsal

 Joanna is so excited to be a flower girl!
 Getting ready to walk down the aisle...
as a bridesmaid, of course! ;-)


 Rehearsal was a bit crazy, but what's new
with our big, crazy families?! ;-)
 We bridesmaids had a lot of fun, though!
Sarah Magnuson was a hoot! :-)  I especially
enjoyed her "signals" during the actual ceremony!
I think we probably had the best bridal party ever! :-)
 Yuta & Kenji did an excellent job playing!  It was beautiful!
 Can you believe it's tomorrow?!
 Rehearsal dinner was at Cottage Inn downtown.
 Anna & Anna :-)
 I love this candid shot!  What boys! ;-)


 Can you tell it was a bit noisy?! :-)

 Joanna was so happy about her tiara from Tab & Pete :-)
 Peter & his Mom
Only one more day until you become
Mr. and Mrs. Peter Magnuson!
So excited for you both and so honored
to be a special part of your big day!

4 comments:

  1. Lov the pics! Happy to get to see them!
    -Audra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tizzy, can you see this comment? I don't know why the last one didn't go through. Anyways I said now that you have a viewer from japan, adding to the list of many other viewers from other places and countries, google should start paying you for this blog! I don't really know how that works though. I enjoy looking at all of your pictures. I'd appreciate if you could go spy on Peter and Tabitha and post some pictures of their honeymoon, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see this comment, Yuta! It was weird I couldn't see the other? Sure, I'd be willing to get paid for keeping this blog! ;-) It's fun & glad you enjoy the pics! I'm sure Tab & Pete would love for me to post pics of their honeymoon too! ;-p

      Delete
  3. I think Peter is related the my neighbor.:) He is a Magnuson and they are friends on facebook.:)Thanks for posting!:) I love reading your blog.:)

    ReplyDelete