Monday, June 21, 2010

Cordova, TN - Heritage Baptist Church

The Ranger Team this week...

The Recon team this week...

Well, I took this picture to send my family...
thinking it was the temperature outside..
Well, it was actually telling the inside temperature!;)
It was a very nice week, though!:)

Mrs. Van made up this plate of food for David..
Think she's trying to drop a hint?:)
(don't worry.. it's a joke!;))

Stephanie's little study nook:)

We had a little fun one night in the gym!:)

Like Leesie's hair?:) I think this was Janna's handiwork!;)

So, the guys and I were out recruiting one morning and
we stopped to get something to drink. I just wanted
chocolate milk, but the guys talked me in to getting this Coffee
Creamer..They made it sound like it was a new drink they came out with..
They said it was really good.. ?!
Well, I fell (a little blonde at times if you didn't already know!) and they even
bought me oneto try.. how sweet?!! Well, they let me drink some of it before
Nate lost it and confessed all!:)

My cousins who work at the Bill Rice Ranch, Deborah and Rebekah,
came to spend a day with me! It was so fun to go shopping, out to eat,
and catch up... long overdue!:)


I had to get a pic of this tree... isn't it beautiful?!
(at least I think so.. I get joy out of "little" things I guess:))

Laura and me at the registration table

I guess the War isn't just for teens..
even the adults enjoy watching the competition!:)

Jim Sanderlin came to visit one night.

Enjoying watching the competition:)

It was just a bit muddy out!;)


Although we ended up with a muddy mess, it was still a good week!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment