Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Winter in Wisconsin

I enjoyed some of my Christmas break spending it in Wisconsin
visiting my sister, Tina, and her husband, Stephen. He is the
program director at Camp Joy and I was able to help counsel
for a winter retreat while I was there.
This is a picture of me and my adorable nephew, Levi!

I had a little fun with his hair after giving him a bath!:)

Cute little man... all dressed up for church!

These are the girls that were in my cabin during the winter retreat.

We enjoyed having Josiah, Sheila, and Jack Mitchell Kagin
(friends from college) there as well!

Sheila with her son, Jack, and Tina, my sister, with her son, Levi.
Proud mommies, I'd say!;)

We enjoyed some fun in the gym!





Beth & Me


Go Counselors!:)


Pastor Milton Jones & Levi

We also went to the Chicago area during my stay.
The Camp Joy Quartet sang in a church there.

Some friends that I'd met at Camp Joy when I counseled there for a Summer.

We stayed with my cousin, Bethany, her husband, Lloyd, and their
three adorable children, Joanna, Carter, and Nathan.
I love my niece and nephews!:)

Carter looked SO handsome all dressed up for church!:)

I had fun watching the kids while the parents went out to eat!:)


Levi & Uncle David (Stephen's brother)



Now isn't he just too precious?! I miss him and wish they lived closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment