Monday, June 28, 2010

Roanoke, VA - Shenandoah Baptist Church

 
I was in the schoolroom when I heard my name frantically being called..
I looked out to see Janna like this!  I died laughing and had to get 
my camera!:)  She wanted to see if she could fit through the railing.. 
she almost made it!:)
 
BIG BALL BOWLING
  
Chris & Nate eventually informed David that he kept 
blocking their girls that were trying to get the ball!:) 
 
The final evening rally was held at a camp... We had a HUGE crowd!
 
After the preaching, we went down to the bonfire.. 
of course, we had to get some pics!:)
 
I guess it ended up that this little girl had been David's 
secret admirer this week!:)  The final night she wrote him 
a little note and gave him some treats!:)
It was an absolutely awesome, fun week!  
It was awesome to see what the Lord did
and how He answered specific prayers... 
it's humbling and yet amazing to be used of Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment