Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Grandpa & Grandma Bunner

I stayed with two of the sweetest, most wonderful people!
I came to know them as "Grandpa & Grandma"...
and that's truly what they have become to me!

This is called the "grandma treatment"...
I was treated like royalty right from the beginning!:)


And they bought me (and the guys) a West Virginia shirt!
(yes, I'm DEFINITELY a Michigan fan...
but they're the same colors aren't they?!:))

Grandma & me


Not only did I come to love Grandpa & Grandma, but the girls did as well:)

Nate & Grandpa


Grandma & Grandpa with their "grandsons"



I had SO much fun this week! They took me out shopping
for whatever food I wanted, took me out to eat,
and took the girls out to eat too!
I was DEFINITELY spoiled and felt right like a grandddaughter!:)
This is us at Wendy's one night after church.


Grandma found out what I was wearing and matched me;)

I love you, Grandpa & Grandma!
I miss you lots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment