Sunday, October 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home:)

 
I was able to go home for a week while the team was traveling
in Michigan.  It was SO nice to be back home for a little while..
I didn't tell my cousins or church family that I was coming, so
I showed up on Sunday morning to sing in the choir:)
I like getting surprises and surprising people!:)
 Sunday afternoon I went with the some of the cousins and
some friends to "Blimpy Burger".. yup!  And I guess you feel
about how it sounds when you're done eating!:)

The line was pretty long, and I guess you're not supposed to
sit down in line, but Jo managed to get away with it!:)
 It was Abby Joshua's birthday on Sunday and we all went
over to the cousins after church to have a bonfire and celebrate!
Here she is so proud of her cookie that Paul Reiman, an usher
at our church, shared with her!:)
 
Here's my adorable little niece, Brooklyn Joy, who was born the 
week that I was home.. of course, she was born in Wisconsin
while I was in Michigan!:(
 
On Monday night, a man from church took my cousins family,
Paul Reiman, Linda Taite, and Peter out to eat.. well, I happened
to go along too because I was at the cousins.. we had fun, although
it was a different group of people than normally go out together!:)
 
Jo and "her man"!:)
 We had fun taking some pictures outside with the statues:)
Gotta be a little crazy at times, right?!;)
Well, okay, so maybe we just do!:)
 Tab had fun hanging around!;)
(quite the imagination!!!:))
 
On Wednesday, David and I went out to lunch and to
do some errands.. I just love my "little" brother!:)
 Okay, so one of the errands was that he wanted to go to
a pet shop and get two mice and crickets!  Yup!  I did it!:)
I just told him to MAKE SURE 
that those mice stayed contained!;)
 
On Friday, our friend from North Carolina came to visit
for the weekend, so we went to pick her up..well,
of course, we had to do something crazy and try and
embarrass her!;)  Think we made it?!;)
It was so funny!  Once we got to the airport and she
came out we jumped out of the car and ran up to her,
very loudly and emphatically telling her how glad we
were to see her!:)  I'm sure people had fun watching..
I know I would've!:) haha
 You might need to blow this picture up to be able to
really see all of our "oddities":)
 
After picking up Jack from the airport, we went to Cracker
Barrel for breakfast and then to Tab's school.. Jack got
quite pampered!;)  Even had us go to Starbucks to get a
White Chocolate Mocha for her.. the nerve!;) :)
 
Friday evening, Rachel hosted a jewelry party.. 
Although I didn't even get anything it was
a fun, relaxing time!:) 
I just had to get a picture of these adorable Ray kids!!!:)
I just love em' and miss em'!:(
 

I was SO glad to be home for my niece's soccer game!
 
We enjoyed watching, although it was just a bit chilly!;)
Love you, Jack!  You're a precious friend from the Lord!
So glad it worked to be able to see you while I was home!:)
And have you come visit me in Bridgeport.. double the blessing!:)
Jacquelyn, Anna, and I with little miss soccer princess!:)
It was SO good to be home for a bit..
and although I love traveling,
I miss y'all LOTS!  Love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! :) Wish there was a replay button on some events of life. :) Love you too, Elisabeth! and thank the Lord for you!
    HUGS!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete