Saturday, October 30, 2010

Frederick, Maryland Fun:)

Sunday afternoon was BEAUTIFUL!!! So, Nicole and I
decided to take a long-overdue walk!:)
We, of course, had to take a picture for Leah since she
was encouraging us to get out and walk more:)
Are you impressed, Leah?:)
I couldn't help but try and explore this old house on our walk..:)
(I think Nicole was a little worried;))
 
We had fun stopping and looking at graves, too!
Okay, so maybe it's a little weird??:) 
I think the oldest, legible one we found was 1811! Pretty cool:)
Adam & Katie came on Monday night and took me out to
Olive Garden.  It was SO nice to see them!  And look what
they were doing at the table!  So rude!;) haha
 
Love you guys!:)
Cheering competition in the gym
"Time for Trivia!" :)
 
Joe waiting to do a skit!  I will say he makes a great nerd!;)
The principal's daughter, Anna:)  She was pretty cute!
I was sitting by her on Sunday at lunch and we'd only
been talking about half an hour and she looks at me and says,
"My best friends are Gabby, Abby, and YOU!" :)
Now, who couldn't like a cute little girl like that?;)
 
Leesie and I trying to stay warm:)
 
The girls have really gotten into volleyball, especially
Janna!  I'm really glad and I think their mom is, too:)
Here they are trying to teach some other girls:)
Big Ball Bowling
 
Bonfire on Friday evening..
 
This week we were invaded by stink bugs!!!
The girls had fun flushing them down the toilet!:)
And as we were cleaning out our schoolroom
on Friday night, I found Nicole like this:)
She was having fun with the stinkbugs, too, I guess!
Had to get a picture!:)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like you guys had a great time! I was praying, and will continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to include pics of the most exciting and thrilling part of your week...US! ;)
    Anyways, it was great to see you again! Love ya!

    Katie

    P.S. I agree with you...Joe DOES make a great nerd! :)

    ReplyDelete