Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer 2011 Memories

 Well, he wanted to be a gentleman and hold my purse?
 Dave shopping with me :-)
 Dave & I out to eat
 
I enjoyed the rare occasion of baking & cooking some!

 We got her!  Rains Family, you'd be so proud of us! ;-)
 Ann Arbor is just a gorgeous town, what can I say?! :-)
 I worked some for my Uncle Ron at his law firm.

 Did you know that it's National Pizza Day on July 19th?!
Well.. it is now! :-)

 Happy Golden Birthday, Naomi!  10 on the 10th of July!
 Dave caught this baby deer with his bare hands!

 Out to eat again :-)
 I love it! ;-)
 Mary gets so excited when she saves money!
 Babysitting...
Here's Jilly enjoying her slushie that I made her.
 Ethan & Luke playing video games.
I just had to get a pic of Ethan in this pink chair!
He'd probably die if he knew I took it & posted it! ;-)
 Ice Skating Fun!
 For some, at least.. I'd rather watch :-)
 Jilly & Mar making quite the fashion 
statements as they play Clue together! ;-)
 Dave took a nap one afternoon & Hannah decided to
paint his toes pink.  She painted all ten toes without
him even waking up!  I bet he was a little surprised
when he woke up to pink toes, though! ;-)
 Hannah, Naomi, and I enjoyed Dairy Queen together.
 And then we walked over to Vets Park to watch 
baseball while we ate our ice cream :-)
 Happy Birthday, Suzy! :-)

 I so enjoyed being able to be ministering at my church
this summer.  I loved going to my Sunday School class
with Mrs. Weadock & Mrs. T.. they make great teachers!
I'm going to miss our Sunday School class! :-(
 Food with Friends...
Soon I'll be joining up with Ariel & the rest of the team!
 The Pizza House downtown.. yummy!


 Fun at Steve's lake house...

 Rebekah & Tabitha
Even without make-up & their hair done,
they still look beautiful, I'd say! :-)

I'm looking forward to traveling again.. I know that is
what the Lord has for me, but I will very much miss
my home, my family as well as my church family!
This past summer has been good.. not necessarily easy,
but a good summer filled with many special memories!
I'm so thankful that the Lord can give contentment in
any situations or place.. for, as I was just 
reminded of recently, HE is my contentment!

Summer gone.. traveling, here we come! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo excited for you Elisabeth!!! Thanks for ministering for our dear Lord. Thanks for visiting me, I love you. I may have never told you but I want you to know I've often thought it; all my daughters are beautiful like their mother. I thank the Lord for you all and I'm soooo proud of each one of you Abby, Anna, Tina, Tizzy, and Mary. You five and your mother are absolutely beautiful ladies!!! Lots of love & prayers, dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Anna, I tried to leave this on your Blog but wasn't able. I think it was a Saturday afternoon when I strapped my sweet precious daughter Anna into the infant seat on the back of my bike. Oh how I had always desired to spend time with her but kept finding myself afraid to connect to my emotional side and letting other things...things that didn't matter or satisfy...rob time from my precious daughter. I was so glad to finally be living my dream of spending time with my little sweetheart. Such a blessing to be together!! It was a long ride I wanted it to continue forever. I'm so very proud of you Anna!! You're such a great mom to Emy. No one could have done a better job than you have sweetheart. I love you both so very much!! I'm praying for the Lord's abundant (SP?) blessing on you both!! Love from the bottom of my heart, dad/gmpa

    ReplyDelete