Friday, August 19, 2011

Toledo Zoo

 Some of our family that's in town went to the zoo today.
As you can tell, Dave is super excited about it! ;-)
 Preparing food for our picnic lunch
 Great to have Adam & Katie visiting from Pennsylvania! :-)
 Zoo.. here we come!


 Lunch Break

 Doesn't Mom look so intelligent?! ;-)
 Dave was so cute.  He'd just go quietly
from cage to cage, staring at the animals.
 Aw what handsome brothers! :-)
 Love you, Mom!
 Emily even found a friend! ;-)
 Please notice Anna's hair in this picture... ;-)
 I don't think I need to say much about this one! ;-)


 Doesn't Mar make a beautiful butterfly?! :-)

 That's more like it! ;-)

 The whole ordeal pretty much exhausted Ems!





 Anna invented a neck support.. she's amazing! ;-)
 A baby elephant was just born.. it was so cute & tiny!
 What's zoo pics without a pic of a snake, of course?!
Nicole, I put this one on for you.. you can thank me later! ;-)
 Ice cream stop!

 These ice cream cones were HUGE!
I had a hard time fitting my dainty 
little mouth around it all! haha



 Petting Zoo!
 Don't you love this Michigan fish?!
See, even God knows what the best state is... :-)





We had fun at the zoo & look forward
to going back again soon! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Um... Tiz, I think you need to make a little change to this post. I almost choked when i read that "dainty little mouth" part. Haha that'll be the day Tiz. :P JK! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWW! He's UGLY!!! :-)

    Thanks for always thinking of me Tizzy!

    Looks like y'all had a great time! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete