Saturday, February 25, 2012

Visit to WI Fam! :-)

 
This past Saturday, we traveled about ten hours from TN
to WI in time for me to go to a shower that some of
us bridesmaids and some close friends and family had for
Summer on Saturday night.  It was very nice and so good
to see everyone again!  Jessica and Kara did a great job
decorating - it was so beautiful!
Love you, Sum, and so glad I get to celebrate this time with you!
SO EXCITED for you!!! :-D
 I LOVE this picture of Sum & Dave!
Probably one of my favorites!
 I stayed with Tina & Steve over the weekend.
I was SO excited to see the kids on Sunday morning
when they woke up and I think they were kind of
excited to see me too! ;-)

Levi got Rachel Logan to read him a book on our way
to church!  What a little spoiled kiddo! ;-)
 
I loved Brooklyn's "little horns"! :-)
 Levi looked SO HANDSOME in his little suit! :-)
 
Levi enjoyed playing with the pastor's grandson, Tanner.
 The Camp Joy Quartet went to Greendale for the day
to sing and minister in the church there.
 Tina & Stephen sang a duet for the evening service.
They sound amazing together, I must say! :-)
 
We enjoyed Culvers after the evening service :-)
Levi went over to Brooklyn & kept giving her BIG hugs!
It was just too cute!  They really do love each other! :-)
 For this picture, Stephen was saying,
"We redheads stick together!" :-)
 Levi enjoyed watching the lady clean up.
I went over & was watching him watch her :-)
When he noticed that I was watching him,
he looked at me and said, "She's laughing!"
It was almost as if he'd never seen someone
laugh before or at least that he was so surprised
that this lady could laugh!  It made me laugh! :-)
 We were done eating and the kids tootled over to a
nearby table.  Levi went over and helped hoist Brooklyn
up in a chair and then went and got himself up into
the other one!  It was too cute!!!  I was laughing so hard!
A typical guy and girl - the guy watching TV and the girl
looking around at other things :-)
 We made breakfast & smoothies on Monday morning.
Can you tell Levi enjoyed his smoothie?! ;-)
Good to the absolute last drop! :-)
One happy camper! :-D

1 comment:

  1. Really cute pic of you & Summer! :) Please give her a hug from me when you see her next.
    Love ya! Jack ;)

    ReplyDelete