Saturday, February 25, 2012

Emily Turned 7!!!

 
Emily turned 7 this past Monday!  It's crazy how time flies!
 
We decorated and had a special birthday dinner for her
on Wednesday night.  I was so glad to finally be in town
for her birthday!  This is the first one in seven years that
I've been able to be in town for, so I was very happy :-)
 
She had lots of presents!  Spoiled?! ;-)
 

 She was excited to open up her card from Aunt Mary :-)
 I hadn't written on my present who it was from, so
Emily took it upon herself to do it :-)
 
Here it is! :-)
 Emy and Pab decorated the cupcakes.
Can you tell what this is supposed to be?!


 She cherished her gifts! ;-)
She went right to work on her gifts! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! So glad you could be home - thanks for all the help making Em's bday special - you did a GREAT job :) I already miss you, and am looking forward to April...Stay safe traveling and keep in touch, will ya? :)

    Love always,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete