Sunday, March 4, 2012

Back Home! :-)

 Ariel & I were able to go home for a week while
Dr. Jim went to attend a prayer conference.
It was so nice to be back home!
Not only was I able to celebrate Emily's birthday with
her, but I was also able to celebrate Grandma Gardner's
birthday with her as well! :-)  A group of us met
up at Cottage Inn for a birthday lunch!
 I thought this sign in the doctor's office was so funny! :-)
Guess it gets the point across... ;-)
 Tab & I took the bus kids home Sunday morning
after church.  I had so much fun visiting with them...
they're crazy fun! :-)

"Kathy" & "Barbie" (as Mom says) ;-)
A group of us went out to Cracker Barrel for lunch on
Sunday afternoon.  It's been so nice to spend time catching
up with family & friends!  I miss you all so much!

1 comment:

  1. We miss you too - but it was fun while it lasted! Safe travels...

    Love you much,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete