Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Back Home in A2 for Meetings! :-)

 
It's so nice to be back at my home church!
I just love my beautiful church! :-)
 Rachel made us all welcome baskets!
She's so thoughtful & giving!  She did a great job
to make the Vans feel at home and welcome - us too! :-)
 Baskets for all of us girls :-)
 Loved my sign :-)
 
And, of course, our home church has to have the biggest posters! :-)
 Happy Easter!
It was so nice to celebrate it with family!
 Children's Meeting in the Addition
 Snow & mowing the lawn?!  Only in Michigan! :-)
 Leesie told me that there was something
she wanted me to see & took me to the
kitchen.  I stood at the door, dumbfounded,
looking around trying to figure out what I
was supposed to be seeing - then I saw it!
She changed the sign on the POP can! :-)
 NOW this is correct! :-)
 My family and cousins brought lunch to church on
Wednesday.  It's just so nice to be back with fam! :-)
 Preacher joined us all for lunch, too!
It was so nice to see Preacher again!  I miss my church!
 
I took the girls to see my home.
I think they enjoyed looking through my photo books!
As you can imagine, it took them a while ;-)
Matching Sisters! :-)
 
On Friday night, we had a teen activity after church.
We enjoyed eating pizza while we fellowshipped!
 Stephanie & Janna joined right on in the fun!
I was so proud of them! :-)



 
Tab sneaked her way in... ;-) She was a big help! :-)
 We had a good crowd - about forty teens!
 
Trashball
My team won!  Yay! :-D
 The little kids sneaked their way in for some food, too! ;-)
 Dr. Jim gave a very good devotional to end the time.
 Yuta giving Mrs. Van and the girls lessons on tuning pianos.
 The final Sunday night of the meetings, a group of
us went out to Wendy's - for fun & to celebrate
Rebekah Muzzi's birthday (the girl in black).
We had a lot of fun!
It was so special to me to see the girls having so
much fun with my family and friends :-)
Some of the guys showed up to join in the fun, too! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a very special week! Wish we could've been there to sit back, relax (well, maybe not under all that convicting preaching!!) and let everyone else do the work! :-)

    ReplyDelete