Thursday, April 19, 2012

Photo Shoot with Tab!

 Tab just got a new, very nice camera from Pete for
her birthday, so she wanted to do a photo shoot of
me and the girls to try it out.  Of course, we were
all game for it! :-)  Sad thing is that Tab actually
never even used her camera :-(  She forgot to charge it!
But she used mine & then Joanna's.  She still did a
great job!  I guess she's such a good photographer
that it really doesn't matter the camera! ;-)


 A little break to sun :-)

 I absolutely LOVE this one of Steph!
 Tab captured some great ones of her!  So pretty! :-)
 Of course what's a photo shoot without
some fun on the playground :-)






 Tab had fun taking pictures and
I had fun editing them on Picasa! :-)
 I love "my girls"!






 Traveling buddies! :-)
 I love fun, candid shots like this! :-)


 

Great job, Tab!  You have such fun, unique ideas!
Thanks so much for taking your time to give us some awesome pics!

5 comments:

  1. luv the pix Tiz!! They are GREAT!
    Good job Tab! =)
    See ya soon! ;)
    luv ya
    Miki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the pics! You are all so beautiful! Love you all and miss you!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! The pictures are beautiful!! Tabitha did a wonderful job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Hope y'all had a great wk of mtgs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pics!!! Great job Tab! So good to see ya'll this last weekend!

    ReplyDelete