Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Justin's Surprise

 
Justin, a friend who I grew up with and now lives in Colorado, 
decided to come to Ann Arbor to surprise his parents for his mom's 
birthday and for Father's Day!  He went all out for the occasion.. 
He even rented a stretched Hummer!
 
I think Aunt and Uncle Woody were pleasantly surprised!  Great job, Jay!:)
 
They opened up gifts on the way to dinner.
Aunt Woody especially enjoyed this card 
& picture from Shannon, her daughter.
 
She got a knife from Justin.. to use in the kitchen, of course!:)
 
Uncle Woody got a GPS.
 
Can you tell that Dad & Mom enjoyed themselves immensely?!:)
 
 I was asked to go along and take pictures.. 
but I did manage to get in a few too!:)
 
Pinky's up!  We're dining in real style now!:)
 
Can't you tell?!:)
 
Aunt Woody enjoying her mac & cheese!:) 
 
I absolutely love this picture!:)  Such an "Uncle Woody" face!:)
 
We went and picked up the boys to go get ice cream.
I think they enjoyed the Hummer ride too!:)
 
So, on the way to get ice cream, Uncle Woody told me I should wave 
out the window like an actress.. well, I didn't need much coaxing!;) 
Aunt Woody enjoyed doing it, too!:) 
It was fun to see people's faces as you drove by!:)
Thanks to Justin, we all had so much fun!:)
And Ice cream was a great way to end the night!:)

1 comment:

  1. Justin WoodburyJuly 10, 2010 3:35 PM

    Good times! Thanks Tiz for taking the pictures! You did an awesome job. :-)

    ReplyDelete