Friday, July 30, 2010

Thursday's Treat!:)

 
Levi & Mom enjoy time together in the morning reading and praying.
Tina does very well with him, and keeps him on a closely followed 
schedule.  I had to get a few pictures.. as you'll be able to see,
Levi is very active and is still learning how to sit still... :)
 
Levi loves his little Bible!  Tina sings the B-I-B-L-E with him,
and he ends by putting it over his head as is pictured below:)
 
Lunch in the dining hall!:)  It's also "team spirit" day,
as will be pretty obvious by the following pictures!:)
 
 I enjoyed joining the girls for "general rec" time!:)
 
Steve & I enjoyed the snacks that Mary got us.. Thanks, Mar!:)
 
Suzy & Mary (above)
Sarah & Mary (below)
 
The girls didn't want to go swimming, so instead they
enjoyed some fun in the Fireside Room playing ping
pong, checkers, and making their own creations!;)
 
Flag Lowering before Supper..
(you can tell Josh is very proud of his BLUE team!:))
 
That night at supper the counselors had to use
crazy sets to eat with!  Check them out!
 
We enjoyed celebrating Mrs. Chapmann's birthday!!!:)
 
The kids received some packages that night, so they had to sing.. 
Hannah wasn't too happy that Joanna wrote "Bob" on her cards!;)
 
What a character!;) 
(and it looks like Levi thought so, too!:))
  
Singing in chapel for the evening service.. 
Can you guess what song they're singing?!:)
(I think some of those "kids songs" are my favorite!:))
That night we had a horrible storm!  We even lost electricity!
Thankfully everyone was safe, although I think some of the 
campers had a hard time believing it!;)  Just imagine..
180 JUNIORS & PRIMARIES!!!  Makes for an exciting time!:)
When we lost power I ran up to make sure Suzy's cabin was 
okay.  I found them huddled around her on the floor and 
several were clinging to her and crying.. So, we had fun 
reading a story and then singing together.. I then stayed 
in the room as the girls got into bed, and I tried singing them 
sleep:)  I'm not sure how successful it was, though;)
Great memories!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment