Friday, July 30, 2010

Tuesday on the Town!:)

 
Now how could you be grumpy waking up to this happy face?!:)
 
Levi enjoys his food.. as you can tell by his size!;)
 
Tina and I went out shopping with Leah Rains, Stephen's sister.
We also just happened to go to Culver's for dinner!;) 
We'd just gotten our food and were about to pray when
Leah just died laughing!  I looked up from my busy pursuit
and she said about my neatly organized "tray" as she referred to it,
"Did you learn that while you were traveling?"
I just laughed, and she happily organized her tray like mine, too!:)
Here's the picture we snapped of our nicely organized trays!:)
 
Levi was pretty tired after the long, full day of fun at the Rains' 
house playing with his Grandma, Grandpa, and uncles!:)
Tina, Steve, Uncle John, and I chatting.. the perfect way to end the day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment