Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend with the Webbs:)

 This is a picture of the guys trying to figure out directions
before we left Frederick to go to Carrboro, NC to spend
the weekend with the Webbs!  
I was just hoping we'd get there safely!;)
 Calvary Baptist Church.. we made it safely!!!:)
 Of course, we had to go out to Chick-fil-A for dinner!:)
YYYUUUMMMMMMMYYY!!!:)
 It was so good to see Jack again.. and all the Webbs!:)
 After dinner, we went downtown for Krispy Kreme..
Of course Georgia and I had to have a little fun with the hats!;P
 We then went back to the church to play games:)
 Of course the girls squeeze in and the guys spread out!;)
 We played Taboo!!! Some pretty funny moments.. huh, Carl??:)
 I love you, Georgia!:)
 
The Webb girls, Nicole, and me outside the Webbs house.
 Of course we just HAVE to be a bit crazy and have a little fun!;)
 
Now a serious picture.. :)
(personally, I think Georgia looks like a model in this one:))
I had such a great time!!! My only complaint is that it was just
a bit too short!;) We had to try and shove a lot into one night
and the next morning and afternoon.. I so enjoyed spending
time with ALL the Webbs!  But, Jack, I definitely will have to 
say, I think you'll always be my favorite!;)  Love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tiz I was wondering why the comment that "the girls had to squish together and the guys didnt" stuck out to me. The answer was quite obvious after a second look at the pics.....size does matter. :) Hope you all had as much fun as we did.

    Boss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bliz! Beautiful picture of you and the girls at the top of your blog!!!! All your pictures of Carrboro makes me miss the Webbs! Loved looking at your blog. Happy travels! Love ya, Abs

    ReplyDelete