Saturday, September 3, 2011

Stephanie's Sweet 16! :-)

 The team went out to Red Robin this past Saturday
night for dinner to celebrate Stephanie's 16th birthday!
 The purity ring her parents got for her...
 Thomas inspecting the ring.. 
maybe he's looking for ideas?? :-)

 Opening up gifts from us
 The burgers were delicious!
 And HUGE! :-)
Happy Birthday, Steph!  I'm so glad I was able to spend
it with you! :-)  Weird to think that the first time I traveled
with you all you were only eleven.. and now we've celebrated
your 16th!!!  Time flies, but it's been great  spending 
it with you! Lots of fun memories! :-)  
I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Sweet 16th Steph!
    Glad you could go out and celebrate!
    I'll have to see your ring when you come back to WI for a visit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics, Tizzy! Happy Birthday from us to (almost)all the Vans!!!

    Miss you lots and send my love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete