Monday, July 4, 2011

Matchin' Fun! :-)

 So, I went in to show Mary my Sunday outfit and
I realized that we were practically matching!  I changed
so that we wouldn't be exactly the same, but I
should've just stayed in my other, polka dot shirt!
It seemed like everyone kept saying that we were
matching! :-)  Hannah also matched us, so we all
got some pictures together on Sunday afternoon.
 Dave kinda matched too with his black and white tie,
so we got some pictures with him, too! :-)



Thanks for being our photographer, Jo!  It was fun! :-)

3 comments:

  1. NO COMMENTS!!! Well, let me be the first - thanks Jo for taking all the great pics of my good-looking (& sweet) kids! Great job - great kids:) Thanks for posting it, Tiz!

    Love you all lots,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Tiz! Looks like y'all are having a great time! Miss ya!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures of the three of you!!!

    ReplyDelete