Friday, July 1, 2011

Week Two at Camp Joy

 On Saturday night, Tina & Steve went to prayer
meeting and took Brooklyln.. we got to watch Levi! :-)
So, Mom, Pab, and I made a night of it and went
to Culvers for dinner and then shopping!
 As we were sitting waiting for our food, Levi pipes
up, "Let's pray!" and precedes to bow his head and
fold his hands.. haha!  So, we decided that I 
guess it was time to pray! :-)
 Like I said before, he LOVES hats!  He saw this one 
in Wal-Mart and wanted to ride around wearing it! :-)
 Took a bath & all ready for bed!  Isn't he so handsome?!
 On Sunday we went over to the Rains for dinner in
the afternoon.  Steve stopped at the gas station to
pick up something for his dad and guess who we
met there?!  Uncle Beige!  So, Levi got to ride
with him to "Headquarters"! :-)
On Sunday night after church, a group of us decided
to go to Culvers!  I rode with Nicole.  It was so good
to be with her again! :-)  We finally got this picture
after numerous tries at different red lights!
 Brooklyn with her adorable big flower!
 Levi & I enjoyed playing ball and "bat" together!
(Notice that the "bat" was actually a bowling pin! :-))
 We spread out a blanket to watch a game! :-)
The kids LOVE to be outside!
 FUN TIME! :-)
 Steve with his guitar singing "If My Nose
was Running Money I'd Blow It All on You!"
 Mr. Ream & Ben doing "Hiawatha".
Mr. Ream also does a song called "Toast".
Definitely one of my favorites! :-)
 On Thursday morning, Mom, Levi, and I went for a
walk together to try and find this cute little cemetery.
I thought I knew where it was, but we walked about
three miles before we ended up just driving to it!
 Once we got there, Levi just wanted to sit on the
gravestones.. I don't think he quite understood! :-)
I guess the walk wore him out..
(although he was in his stroller!).
 We finally got directions to the cemetery from a couple
who had this little dog named "Lily".  Levi, of course,
loved her!  It was so cute to hear him say "Lily"! :-)
 Once again, he wanted to sit on a gravestone!
This time, though, it was a high one, so I had
to put him up there.  Once I did sit him on top,
he looked at Mom and me and said "goodbye" as
he waved at us! :-)  i guess he was content just
to stay up there for a while!  Maybe he liked the view?!
 Emily with her campers
Like I said before, it was great to see Emily there at camp, too!
I didn't get to spend a lot of time with her, 
but I was glad to be able to hang out with 
her and her campers some! :-)
 
I had a great time at camp & I'm looking forward to
going back in a few weeks with Mary & Dave, too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment