Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekend in Chicago

 Mom, Tina, and the kids took Lydia and me to Chicago
where we would meet up with Rachel, who was there
visiting Bethany and the kids, and then Rachel, Lydia,
and me would all come back home to Ann Arbor together.
Brooklyn took her morning nap on the way.
 Levi enjoyed looking at my picture book from the Vans! :-)
 It was great to see Bethany, Lloyd, and the kids again!
Carter is just as adorable as ever!!! :-)
 Marquette Manor Baptist Church had Neighborhood
Bible Time at their church that week.  The closing
ceremony was on Friday night, so those of us that
were still in Chicago went with Bethany, Lloyd, and the kids!
 Aunt Lydia holding Joanna as she proudly 
shows off all her rewards! :-)
 The closing Preschool & Elementary NBT program
 I enjoyed seeing Makayla for the first time!
She's a doll!
 I love to get her to laugh & smile!
 Joanna enjoying playing with her little sister :-)
 On Saturday, Rachel, Lydia, and I watched the kids
so that Lloyd and Bethany could go out to lunch
and run some errands together.  
Rachel and I took four of the kids on a walk.
Nathan LOVES to push Alyssa in the stroller!
 We walked to a nearby park.
Nathan on the motorcycle.
 Carter in the blue sports car.
 Alyssa & Joanna on the horse.
 It's so cute.. Nathan loves pushing the stroller 
even if Alyssa isn't in it! :-)
 The kids love to play on the IPad, and they
know exactly what they're doing!  Crazy!
 Makayla definitely looks like a mix between
Nathan and Joanna.. they're all so cute! :-)
Joanna & Carter helped us carry our stuff
out to the car.  I found Joanna sitting in
Rachel's car like this.. I think she wanted
to go with us! :-)
Great to see you again, Bethany, Lloyd,
and the adorable kiddies! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment