Friday, July 1, 2011

Saturday Tubing Fun!

 Saturday morning involved relaxing & haircutting!
Of course, I just LOVE this picture! :-)
 Then after the necessities got done, we could
enjoy the REAL fun.. TUBING! :-)
Mom stayed on the shore with Brooklyn while
the rest of us went out tubing first.
 I think Levi enjoyed the boat ride, but
he DID NOT like his life jacket!
Well, can you blame him?!

 Tina was the first to go and
she wanted to go all by herself!
 Tina also took Levi on.. but he didn't enjoy it
too much, so it didn't last for long.
 Then Tina & I went! :-)
 Pab went too.. for the FIRST time!!!  Crazy!
 Have fun, Steve! :-)
 And I do believe he did! ;-)
 PRECIOUS!!! :-)
 The sun was a little much for Levi,
so he enjoyed this.. :-)
 Then Grandma got to go on the boat while I
watched Levi on the beach..
 He was in his glory playing in the dirt & throwing rocks! :-)
We ended being quite wet!  We had a blast! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment