Monday, March 14, 2011

Anna's New Place in Florida

 
I know I sent some videos, but since so many have been
curious about what Anna's new place in Florida looks
like, I thought I'd post some pictures, too.
She lives in a very nice, clean, safe apartment complex..
I really enjoyed it there and had a wonderful, relaxing time!
Thank you, Anna & Ems! :)
So, the above picture, is her apartment complex..
 
They have a bridge that connects the two pools that are 
located on either side of the large "pond" that's in the center
of the apartment buildings.
 
And PLENTY of turtles in the pond!  Dave, once again,
you would LOVE it!  I kept thinking of you! :)
There were also signs saying there were alligators in there, too..
but I never saw one.  Wished I had, though!  Far away, of course! ;)
 
The building in the center has a pool, hot tub, fitness room,
"pavilion" to grill out and tables, and rest rooms, of course :)
 
One of the pools.. very nice! :)
The bridge that connects the two pools..
Sorry I don't have any pictures of Anna's actual apartment
on here.. it's called a studio apartment because it's all pretty
open.  There's really no break between the livingroom and
bedroom and then the kitchen is part of the whole main area
with a island counter between it and the livingroom / diningroom
area.  Of course, the bathroom is closed off, though :)
She has a Lunias (not sure if that's how you spell it?!).. which in
our terminology would be a back porch :)  It's very nice because
it's screened in too, thus preventing the bugs from coming in.
It's a very cute little place for Anna & Emily..
And the people from Bethel Baptist Church, which she's been attending
down there, have been so helpful.. giving her furniture, helping her move
stuff.. they seem very sweet and giving!  I miss her and Ems, but I am
very glad that she has sweet, godly, encouraging people there.
Hope you've enjoyed this little tour! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment