Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weekend visit to Carrboro :)

 On our way to Greenville, NC, our team stopped over
in Carrboro, NC, for Saturday night.  It just so happened
that I have some really good friends who live there! ;)
It was wonderful to see the Webb Family again! :)
 We got in Saturday evening, and Mrs. Webb had a delicious
dinner all prepared for us :)  This is the first time Mrs. Van had
met Pastor & Mrs. Webb.. I think they hit it off really well! :)
They talked and talked at supper, and then even took a walk
afterward while Dr. Jim and Pastor Webb went and toured downtown!
I was very glad that they were all having such a good time! :)
 While Amanda and Nicole rested at the house,
Jack, the girls, and I went to a nearby park to go for a walk.. 
and it ended up that we went frog hunting, too! :)
 I know this sounds prissy, but I didn't really wanna get my hands
all dirty and slimy before we got back in the car, but Jack didn't mind..
she was picking up frogs left and right!  I think the girls really enjoyed it! :)
 The girls kept pointing out several things to us..
(Remember Jack?! How could we ever forget! ;))
Stephanie was trying to point out the "bubble".. 
I was looking and looking & then we realized she was
talking about this frog that kept croaking and had a "bubble"
in his throat! :)  Pretty funny! :)
 I was SO glad that we got to stay for Sunday School
and Sunday morning service.. of course, we just had to
take pictures before we left! :)
 I won't tell you the complaints I kept getting from a 
certain someone when we wanted to take this picture! ;)
I love the Webb Family.. they're just precious! :)
 
Amanda, Nicole, and Jack have really hit it off too :)
I'm glad that we could all stay the weekend together,
although it went much too quickly!
It was so much fun to see the Webb Family again.. all of them! :)
I thank the Lord for special friendships that He gives us..
a little taste of Heaven on earth, I think! :)

1 comment:

  1. Not sure who you were referring to on the complaining but I am sure it was not me. Good to have you guys drop in it was fun.

    Boss

    ReplyDelete