Monday, March 14, 2011

Visit to Siesta Key Beach

 
Just a little more to update from the week I was at Anna's :)
We visited Siesta Key Beach on Thursday.. it was beautiful!
I guess it's one of the top ten beaches in the US, so I heard :)
Maybe that's why it was so crowded?! ;)
The sand was like flour, though.. so fine and soft!
 
Emily liked this cute, old man.. he looked real!
 
Lizards galore!!!  Dave, you would've loved it! :)
 
Looks real, doesn't it? :)
 
The hotels & houses down in Florida are awesome!
At least.. these ones were, I thought :)
 
I liked his ingenious way of holding his shoes! ;)
 
BEAUTIFUL! :)
 
Ems & I made a sandcastle :)
 
And then we buried her in the sand! :)
Emily just sat and played in the sand.. I think she would've
been there until sunset if Anna didn't call her away earlier.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment