Monday, March 14, 2011

Miss you, Anna & Ems!

 
Emily is so cute :)
She wanted me to curl her hair for her..
she told me while I was there, "I wanna
do everything that you do!"
Pretty cute.. and also pretty scary!
Good reminder that we always have
people that are looking up to us,
no matter who we are!
 
Anna & Ems took me to meet up with
Amanda and her grandma on Friday night.
It was sad to go.. although I do enjoy traveling :)
I think it was an exhausting week for Emily! :)
Of course, a Chick-fil-A stop for dinner on
our way (and, of course, a picture for Jack).. it's so yummy! :)
It was sad to say goodbye.. I had such a good time! 
Hopefully it won't be the last, though!
Love you, Anna & Ems..
Thank you so much for letting me come
and spend time with you in Florida!

1 comment:

  1. Bliz,
    I love all the pics! Fun!!! You are welcome to come and visit anytime! :-)
    Love you,
    Anna
    P.S. ~ We've seen the alligator almost daily! :-)

    ReplyDelete