Monday, March 14, 2011

Friday Fun! :)

 
Stephanie, a very sweet lady from the church that
Anna goes to in Florida, came over on Friday with two of
her girls, Shayla and Kearra (we missed you Kamberly!),
for some fun.. kite flying, volleyball, and swimming! :)
 
They brought their cute little dog, Obie! :)
 
Well.. let's just say we tried to get a good pic of him & me! :)
 
I think Emily was having fun in the wind! :)
 
What's some sand without.. A SANDCASTLE! :)
 
Obie enjoyed watching us "play" volleyball :)
 
Great volleyball form, Stef! ;)  I thought you'd like this picture! :)
Shayla was doing a great job as a new player!
I had a great time with Stef and her girls..
I think I enjoyed the chatting the most! ;)
Hope this won't be the last time I see y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment