Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Emily's 6th Birthday Party! :)

 Since Dr. Jim went to preach at the Holiness Conference
in Wisconsin, we were given the week off!  Thankfully,
those of us from the team that stayed in Florida and didn't
go to the conference had family that we could stay with!
I get to stay with Anna & Emily in North Port, FL :)
She just moved recently and I've enjoyed getting to spend
time with her & Ems and to see where she's staying.. very nice! :)
The apartment complex where she's staying even has two pools! :)
There's also places where you can grill out.. we made use of those
on Saturday as we celebrated Emily's 6th birthday! :)
As you can see, I usually don't have problem finding 
where the good food is! ;)
Of course, Emily enjoyed opening her gifts.. gum!

 P.j.'s from "Aunt Kelly" :)

 Already 6?!  Can you believe it?!
Ems, it seems like just a few days ago
I was watching you and rocking you to
sleep as I sang "You are My Sunshine"..
time goes too fast!
 Showing off her "battle wound" ;)
Actually, she fell while running to the pool and gashed her
chin open! She had to go to the ER and get stiches!
What a way to spend your birthday week! ;)
 Can you tell Emily is ready to eat her birthday cupcake?! ;)


 Peter and some of his family showed up for some of
the birthday party as well! :) It was nice to see him
again and to meet Jed and Anna.
 Comforting sign by the pond :)

 Kiara and Camberly, some of the girls from the church
that Anna and Emily have been going to.. it's been nice
getting to know their family :) They also watch Emily
when Anna is at work for part of the week.
I think they've been a big help to her! I really appreciate it!
 Noah, Peter, and Jed
 Anna, Peter, and Mackenzie
 Peter and the "two Annas" :)
 Anna & Anna
 Peter, Jed, and Anna came to pick up Mackenzie
and Noah to spend the weekend with them..
I'm sure they had a blast! :)
 Emily opening cards

 Shayla, Camberly and Kiara's sister, made this birthday
card for Emily.. Snoopy with a hurt chin as well! :)
 A Princess sleeping bag!
 Her own Ipod Shuffle!!!  Oh my starz!
 

Happy Birthday, Emily Marie! :) I love you, girlie! :)

She even fell asleep to it!  What a little princess.. I just love her! :)  
I'm so glad it worked for me to spend the week with them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment