Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bonfire at "Headquaters"

 The night before I left Wisconsin to come to Ann Arbor
for most of the summer, we went to the Rains' house
("headquaters" as they call it) for a bonfire!
It was a lot of fun!  I was glad that the twins ended
up being able to be there for a little bit before they
went to go practice.  Philip & Levi had fun picking flowers!



 Don't you just love Brooklyn's
little outfit?!  I broke down & got
it for her.. even though I DO NOT
like Wisconsin, I had a hard time
resisting a cute little outfit.. :)
 I also got Levi this Wisconsin shirt as
an early birthday present.
Poor guy.. he fell twice just that afternoon
and hit his head on the pavement!
 
Levi wasn't too sure about the bug..
 But they ended up being close buds! ;)
 Couldn't resist a picture of all the Wisconsin outfits!
 We finally made it to the bonfire out back!
Here's Steve showing off his nice shoes.. he's so 
proud of them. Maybe he needs new shoes more often?! :)
Brooklyn was quite enthralled by the fire, can't you tell?! ;)
Tina & Steve.. well, they just took the time to cuddle up.. :)
Great to be with y'all for a couple weeks!  I'll miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Tiz, Dad is going to be very ashamed of that shirt you bought for Brooklyn!! I thought we have taught you better than that! :) Im sure the Michigan ones are much cuter! :) Hey, but at least mine was Michigan huh? :) Thanks again! Good to see you and we are excited to be coming to your church next month! Prayers to you!
    Love ya, Sus

    ReplyDelete