Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Surprise!!!

 The girls "surprised" me on the airplane on the way back
to Milwaukee by giving me a very sweet,
thoughtful going away present.. I've been with them
for two years now!  Hard to believe!  I've loved it,
though.. and I just love "my little women"!
 They gave me this photo album filled with pictures from
my years with them.. LOTS of fun memories! :)
I took a picture of a few of the pages.. I love it!
 Silver Dollar City.. this is one of my favorite pics, I think! :)



 Janna made up some poems for me.. they were so sweet
and definitely made me tear up!  I love you, girls!
 Janna also put this poem to song and recorded it for me.
I'll try and post the video.. :)
This was the last page...

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord, Tiz! I'm sure you and the girls have really become close:) Hope you enjoy your summer with family and friends before travelling again. You've been doing ALOT of travelling . . . you are definitely a super MinuteMaid:)

    ReplyDelete