Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Milwaukee Museum

 Amanda & I wanted to do something as a
last "hoorah" with the girls! :)  So, we decided
to take them to the Milwaukee Museum..
I'm glad we did!  It was really neat!
Had to get a pic of the lighted stairs..
 We decided to go see the butterflies first..

 Each of the girls tried to get a butterfly on their finger..


 And Miss Amanda got one without trying! :)
She finally left after a little bit.. 
she could only take so much of this! ;)


 They have a section that is called "the old
streets of Milwaukee".. and that's exactly what it is!
That was probably one of our favorites.. :)




 They also had a section that had houses that were
replicas of  how it'd be in different countries.. 
Germany, Greece, France, England, Austria, Italy.. you name it!
 Funny, I thought :)  We'd probably have ALOT of blue
houses if we did this today! ;)


 Amanda had to get a picture by an Italian house,
of course, since she's Italian.. well Sicilian, actually :)
 As you exit, they have the wall filled with all sorts of languages!
 Of course, we had to break for some lunch!
I packed us all sorts of stuff :)  It was fun,
and I think the girls enjoyed it.. especially the candy! :)

 Had to get a snake in there for Nicole, of course!
Sad you couldn't come with us Nicole.. we missed you!
 A break to have some fun with swirly chairs! :)
 Frogs for you, Dave!
 A horse for me.. :)
I thought this horse had awesome blue eyes!

 Don't you just love this orange outfit?! :)
 Are any words needed??? :)
Definitely something to aspire to! ;)
 Can you think of what verse this would remind me of?! :)
 Beautiful, huh?! ;)
 We discovered that Levi is definitely a Beaver! :)
 Yay!  We finally found our bear!
All that time in Canada searching for it
and it's right here in the good ole USA! :)

 We took time to stop and gaze at the mountains
since we miss them so much! :)
I think this picture says it all! :)
 Supposedly this is a mummy from 600 BC! They say it's real!
I still find it hard to believe, though..
  A replica of the Rosetta Stone.. pretty awesome!
 Cute cubs :)
 
We went to an African part, and I thought of you,
Sam & Abs!  So, I took a picture of this hut for you! :)


 And.. Amanda finally found her Moose!!!

We had a great time together.. too short!
We'll miss you a lot, Amanda!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tizzy!! I'm going to have to stop reading your blog, because every time I stop by you have another SNAKE lurking about!! I don't feel safe on here anymore! *sniff*

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love the sign about the blue paint! They should paint BCM....BRIGHT BLUE! :)

    Katie :)

    ReplyDelete