Monday, May 30, 2011

Joanna Estep's K5 Graduation

 Joanna Estep, my cousin Bethany's little girl, had her K5 graduation
on May 20th.  Mom and Pab drove me down to Chicago where I
could then meet up with the cousins to go back to
Ann Arbor.  We even got to take Levi with us! :)
As you can tell, he's great with directions! ;)
 We met up at Culver's!  So good to see them all again!
 Aunt Bethany gave Levi this bear to play with.  He loved it! :)
 Congrats, "little Jo!"
 As you can tell, Jo didn't miss a beat..
even though others are distracted, she
keeps her smile and focus on the camera!
We've trained her well! ;)
 We went to a reception when the graduation was
finished, and, of course, we stayed late.. in fact,
I do believe that we were the last ones there
besides the cleaning crew!
Couldn't resist this picture of Tab & Levi!
Although Levi doesn't see her much, he warmed to her
quite quickly!  Of course, he's always liked loud people! :)
 Relaxing in the hall while we're waiting to leave.
 On Saturday, we met at a closeby mall.
Levi loved the escalators! :)
 And he was enthralled by the big screen! :)
 Joanna, Carter, and Levi
 When we were in the van, I heard Levi saying
something about building a tower.  I wasn't sure
what he was talking about, so I looked over to see
this.. he'd built a tower with his feet!  So cute! :)

 He loves to drive!  He's been used to driving with
dad in his jeep and on his four-wheeler, I guess!
 Joanna had fun pushing him around on the bike,
and Levi had fun being pushed! :)
 Uncle John taking a little nap while he patiently
waits for us to be ready to go.
 Suzy's so creative!  She used this screwdriver to put
her hair up!  Whatever works!  You're amazing, Suzy! :)
"Big" Joanna & Alyssa
Thanks for having us, Bethany & Lloyd!
We had a great time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow...a screwdriver IS creative! :) Wish my hair would stay up like that! By the way, Tiz, I like your avatar pic of you and Tab. Very cute! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete